Dry Rot Repair for Your Home
Has a termite inspection disclosed a dry rot problem in your home? If so, the experts from North American Home Services can help with our dry rot repair services. Call (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or (707) 562-4663 (Solano County Office) or schedule a repair now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
Dry Rot Is the #1 Defect Found in Sacramento-area Homes
During all our termite, pest and insect, and home inspections, dry rot is the defect we see the most. Dry rot is a combination of continuous moisture (often due to a leak) and a living fungus that targets cellulose in the wood’s structure. It thrives in temperatures between 65- and 95-degrees Fahrenheit. The wood appears dry and breaks into small bits.
Once it starts growing, dry rot spreads quickly. Our professional team offers free dry rot repair competitive bids. Once our bid is accepted, we’ll replace the rotting wood, take any other remediation procedures needed, and share preventive tips to help avoid dry rot infestation again.
- Dry rot can be hard to detect because it’s often hidden behind wallboard, siding, and under flooring.
- It is much easier to prevent than it is to treat, so early detection is important.
- Homeowners should do an annual inspection themselves with a screwdriver and flashlight. Gently poke the screwdriver into wood where dry rot is often found such as windows, exterior doors, outdoor decks, basements, wet rooms (any rooms with plumbing fixtures), and damaged roofs. The wood should be hard, not soft. If any signs are found, call a home dry rot repair expert like NAHS immediately.
We Complete over 1,500 Dry Rot Repairs Annually
Keep in mind that for any structural wood rot repair needs, NAHS is the best.
- You can trust our expertise. We repair over $3 million worth of termite repairs annually and collectively have over 100 years of experience in this field.
- Our crew is entirely in-house. No subcontracting. We employ craftsmen from every field including carpenters, welders, drywallers, and so on.
- We offer free painting services on all repairs (paint provided by the client).
- Our dynamic scheduling ensures the fastest completion possible — especially important if you’re in escrow. And we stick to the budget.
Our Dry Rot Repair Specialists Are Ready To Help
Why Choose Us
We think you’ll agree: we offer many reasons for you to choose us as your inspection company.
- We think you’ll agree: we offer many reasons for you to choose us as your inspection company.
- We are the largest termite inspection and home inspection company in the area with the capacity to meet tight realty deadlines.
- We offer all the most requested inspections and perform all of the services at one appointment. One call does it all.
- Realtors love to work with us because we are also experts in home building and construction, so we offer free dry rot repair competitive bids.
- All work is done in-house. No subcontracting.
- Our staff includes professional licensed and certified InterNACHI® Master Inspectors, certified InterNACHI® Inspectors, and ASHI inspectors.
- Detailed, narrative reports with pictures and summary report.
- We offer 90-day home warranties with a Buy Your Home Back guarantee.
- RecallChek© on all appliances inspected.
- Family-owned and -operated since 1978.
- Veterans receive a free termite inspection when scheduling a home inspection.
- Weekend appointments available for all inspection services at no extra charge.
When a dry rot repair has suddenly become the most important priority on your home repair list, North American Home Services is here to help. Call (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or (707) 562-4663 (Solano County Office) or schedule a repair now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Fairfield, Vacaville, Auburn, Rocklin, and West Sacramento.