Too often homeowners don’t give their sewer line a second thought — until its contents back up all over the bathroom or basement floor. Avoid that worst-case scenario with a sewer inspection from North American Home Services. Call (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or (707) 562-4663 (Solano County Office) or schedule an inspection now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas.
Comprehensive Sewer Inspections
Our Professional Inspectors Are Ready To Help
What Is a Sewer Line Camera Inspection?
Also called a sewer lateral inspection, it’s a video inspection using a state-of-the-art fiberoptic camera of the sewer line that leads from the front or rear of the home to the city sewer. A visual inspection simply cannot reveal problems that are hidden underground. During the inspection, our certified home inspector will be able to see the interior condition of the sewer line and be able to identify any problems.
What Do We Check For?
- Tree root intrusions or offsets
- Broken pipes
- Pipeline sags
- Sewer line failures
After the sewer line video inspection, your NAHS inspector will provide a comprehensive report that includes a video of the sewer line with narrated comments and a summary. Replacement or repair of a sewer line can cost from $1000 to $6000 or more depending on findings.
Who Should Schedule a Sewer Line Inspection?
We highly recommend an inspection in these conditions:
- Older homes
- Homes that have large trees located close to the sewer lines
- Homes where homeowners are noticing slow drainage
- Inconsistent toilet bowl water level
- Smell of sewage in your home, basement, or yard
For your convenience, sewer line inspections can easily be added to any of our other commercial or home inspections including termite, roof, pool and spa, and our pest and bug control inspections. All you need is one appointment to take care of everything. Realtors and homebuyers appreciate this service especially during escrow when time is of the essence in scheduling inspection services and remediation.
Why Choose Us
We think you’ll agree: we offer many reasons for you to choose us as your pest control and inspection company.
- Largest termite and home inspection company in the area. Can meet escrow deadlines.
- One call does it all. We perform all your inspections at one appointment.
- Experts in home building and construction. Ask for a free dry rot repair competitive bid.
- All work is done in-house. No subcontracting.
- Our staff includes professional licensed and certified InterNACHI® Master Inspectors, certified InterNACHI® Inspectors, and ASHI inspectors.
- Detailed, narrative reports with pictures and summary report.
- We offer 90-day home warranties with a Buy Your Home Back guarantee.
- RecallChek© on all appliances inspected.
- Family-owned and -operated since 1978.
- Veterans receive a free termite inspection when scheduling a home inspection.
- Weekend appointments available for all inspection services at no extra charge.
Don’t let a sewer line emergency ruin your week. Call North American Home Services for a sewer inspection at (916) 481-0268 (Sacramento County Office) or (707) 562-4663 (Solano County Office) or schedule an inspection now. We serve Sacramento and the surrounding areas including Fairfield, Vacaville, Auburn, Rocklin, and West Sacramento.